hai
September 02, 2026Hello hi.
This is Ifa.
She is alright. Great, actually. In full spirit, and happy, as she has always been, despite everything.
a) She has got her sparks back. Her valor. Her bravery.
b) She has grown. Lots.
c) One of her biggest achievements this week is waking up early—somewhere between 6 and 7 a.m.!!! Big Morgan news!!! And she has finally gotten her love of working out, running, and going to the gym back on track again.
Yeay yeay yeay!!
d) She has left her previous job and is now phrasing for something new. Wish her luck!!!!
e) She has FINALLY graduated, too, in the fairy-look dress-up by Cece and Jane, exactly the way she wanted it to be. Wohooo.
| yippie look |
| who's that girl? it's jess! |
f) She has told the world who she is: someone who adores her hair and loves to see it wave wildly.
g) She has also started cooking again. Well, she has always loved cooking, but she hasn't done much of it since there has been so much going on over the past year.
h) She has let go of one of her babies, Bolin, into the wild. One cat at a time. The best that she could.
i) She has fought for people. She has done her best for them. Some of it was unreciprocated. Some of them denounced her. But it is okay. She has let go of all the hurt, and all that is left is the heart. I mean, it would only incur losses upon herself if she harbored anger, resentment, bitterness, and such. She is happy enough knowing that she went her way for them.
J) Her plants thrive.
K) Her relationship with food and sleep has gotten better.
L) Even her skill at calculating things has started coming back.
There were some losses. But she knows that even loss needs to happen, for God has willed it to happen. He has His reasons.
M) Even the losses are things she is grateful for.
One of these days, her parents kept saying:
"We know that you're not alright."
Phrasing it like pleased fellow.
She wonders how far will her parentskeep misjudging her.
N) Because her life has never been better than it is right now.
She is free like a dove.
Graceful as a swan.
Brave like a tiger.
True like a human.
And all of this, in no small part, because of a figure who helped her become who she is: Cece. Cece is a someone we should aspire to be. I aspire to be.
She has the biggest heart.Always helping here and there, everyone and every living being. Sacrificing everything for others. The road is never easy, but Cece is always happy, brave, calculated, and smart. She always finds a way to do her best for people.
I aspire to be like her.
Really.
| Jane said this for me |
All this writing, all this updating
what the reason is, i dont know
Maybe this writing is for someone. Or two. Or three.
i dont know
All i know is that i felt an ache in the chest, a tremor that someone out there is not alright, a feeling i cannot explain.
A longing that doesn't even feel like it belongs to me.
So I write.
For if i can build myself back up again, brick by brick. You can too. The horror doesn’t end yet for me too, but we can always choose to switch our perspective and live in the light.
Once, I asked what I am to people.
A tarot card showed me a stork holding a key, harboring light like a key-shaped lantern in people's darkness.
The drawing shows The Pelican leave behind a trail sprinkled down to the darkness. Like a firefly nudging those who lose to follow, follow the light. Follow the light, here
Just a little firm light outside your pitch-black darkness.
So whoever is in need, just know that I am here.
Standing firmly like an anchor just outside the darkness you're in. I whisper, and sent sign, blinking not too brightly for it may awaken your monsters. But shine enough like a lumos, likea little pocket of sunshine, like a siren, a loved one’s lullaby that lull you not to your death, but to your live.
Always ready to help.
Always ready to support you toward the better life you're hoping for.
Do your best, okay? Open your eyes, open your heart. Watch closely. And you’ll see the opening of where you should go, where you should be, where you should see. Don’t forget to bring your prayer in every step you’re taking.
Just a little bit more.
I know you can get out of the darkness.
I know you can find your way back.
I know you can.
I know you can.
I know you can.
0 komentar